Situated in Singapore’s Central Business District, The Westin Singapore boasts spacious and luxurious rooms. The hotel is features an outdoor infinity pool at level 35, overlooking the distinctive views of Marina Bay area and Singapore's south coast.
Each air-conditioned room also features Westin Bath amenities. A flat-screen cable TV, iPod dock, safe and minibar are included in all rooms. Select rooms offer sea views.
Seasonal Tastes, located on Level 32, is the hotel’s signature dining venue, offering Asian to international cuisine. Cook & Brew, located on Level 33, is a gastro bar serving local and international comfort food, paired with a carefully curated selection of craft beers, wine and cocktails. Other dining options include Daily Treats and Lobby Lounge. Guests enjoy free access to the hotel’s fully equipped Fitness Studio. Relaxing massages and signature body treatments are available at Heavenly Spa.
The Westin Singapore is 350 metres from Lau Pa Sat, known for its local delicacies. Raffles Place is 400 metres from the hotel while Chinatown is 1.2 km away. It takes 15 minutes to drive to Sentosa Island and 25-minutes by car to reach Changi International Airport.
Guests may enjoy special perks if they stay over the weekends with The Westin Singapore:
• Extended breakfast hours available at Daily Treats until 15:00
• 15:00 late check-out on Sundays (subject to availability)
• Complimentary participation in a one-hour pilates class every Saturday
• Complimentary weekend drop-off shuttle service to nearby attractions like Marina Bay Sands, Chinatown and Orchard Road
• Complimentary 90-minute Makan Trail every Sunday morning from 9 October onwards, led by renowned food blogger, Miss Tam Chiak where guests will be introduced to Singaporean delicacies at iconic food places within the vicinity of the hotel
Guests are adivsed to contact the Hotel directly as early as possible upon completion of booking for arrangement of rollaway beds, which are subject to availability.